Smoke Radio’s 24 hour Broadcast
Smoke Radio’s 24 hour broadcast is back with an entire day of content in aid of Movember.
On Tuesday 27th November from 9am all the way through to 9am on Wednesday, a variety of presenters will be on air covering a range of subjects surrounding Movember and mental health awareness in young men.
Suicide is the largest killer of young men, with 16 people choosing to end their lives every 24 hours. During this 24 hour broadcast, we aim to raise awareness of this and provide support and discussion points to encourage young men to speak out when they are struggling.
The full list of what we will be covering across the day is below:
- 9AM – 12PM: What is Movember?
- 12PM – 3PM: Mens mental health in sports.
- 3PM – 6PM: Mental health services (university, NHS, community).
- 6PM – 9PM: Mens mental health in minority groups (LGBT, BAME, Disability).
- 9PM -12PM: Self soothing (ASMR, yoga, healing, witchcraft..)
- 12AM – 3AM: Mens mental health in creative industries and professions.
- 3AM – 6AM: Mental health at university.
- 6AM – 9AM: Resources to supporting a loved one, recap of broadcast.
To donate to the Movember cause, click here.
Listen live across the day or check in with the website for regular live updates.