Lifestyle, Radio, Smoke Blog
The 7 best independent coffee shops around our campuses
To all those sleep-deprived, caffeine-addicted students out there you’ll be happy to know that it’s International Coffee Day!
It’s trending on Twitter, Costa is giving out free coffees and we’re all just a little bit more awake than usual.
While I can’t deny myself a Starbucks or a Costa on the regular, it’s important to support your local independent coffee shops too. So to make it easier for you, here’s a list of the 7 best independent coffee shops around our campuses.
You’re in central London. There’s likely a Starbucks, Caffe Nero or Costa on every street corner. Why not try somewhere different?
1. Kaffeine – 66 Great Titchfield Street – W1W 7QJ
2. Curators Coffee – 51 Margaret Street – W1W 8SG
3. The Borough Barista – 60 Seymour St – W1H 7JN
Even though I’d argue Marylebone is central too (coming from a person based in Harrow), there are still plenty of options in the area for independent coffee shops.
4. Romo Coffee – 17 Marylebone Road – NW1 5LT
5. Saint Espresso – 214 Baker Street – NW1 5RT
Oh Harrow – we all know it’s in the middle of nowhere, so you might have to go a little further to find a good independent coffee. But don’t worry, I’ve found a couple for you.
6. Miriam’s Munchies – 405-407 Station Road – HA1 2AT
7. The Doll’s House on the Hill – 44 High Street – HA1 3LL
Coffee is certainly an essential part of my life, especially with the whole ‘having to get up early for university’ thing going on right now.
So if you’re nearby one of our campuses, why not give one of these places a try?